Project Information: The $18.25 million renovation and expansion of the Commons to a 50,000 + square foot building was a multi year, complex project. Unique features of the facility include the Luckey Climber, green roof, Chaos, playground and performance space. Working with Koetter Kim of Boston and CSO of Indianapolis. This project was funded by a $9 million G.O. bond and private donations of $9.25 million in private donations. This unique public / private partnership allowed a community centerpiece a much needed renovation and a new life in downtown.
- Served as representative and project manager for this project.
- Responsible for overseeing the design, construction
- Responsible for site plan approval through the Plan Commission, variances though the Board of Zoning Appeals and City Council
- Responsible for addressing changes and issues that occur during a construction process.
- Worked with stakeholders and staff to insure that the building would suit their needs for operations.