Outdoor Sports Complex
Project Information: The project was projected to have a $3.5 million dollar annual impact on sports tourism. The project was shelved after a change in administration. This $5.6 million project was an extremely fast track project with consultant selection in June and out for bid by the end of September.
- Served as owners representative, project manager and landscape architect
- Managed the process of consultant selection, negotiating contracts, overseeing the design process, and construction documents for bidding, the bidding process,
- Presented to the Redevelopment Commission, Columbus City Utilities Board, Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation (BCSC) Board and City Council to secure funding for the project.
- An extremely fast track project with consultant selection in June and going out to bid by the end of September for a $5.6 million project
- Coordinated a number of stakeholders to bring the project to point where it is ready for construction
- Responsible for securing the proper zoning and site plan approvals
- Developed the original solution to the issue and oversaw the project from beginning to end
- Projected to have a $3.5 million dollar annual impact