Indoor Sports Complex
Project Information: The project was projected to have a $10 million dollar annual impact on sports tourism and have 80,000 visitors. The project was shelved by a change in administration .
- Served as owners representative, project manager and landscape architect
- Responsible for working with the developer to address a variety of issues related to the project including:
- consolidating the property, replatting the property, rezoning the property,
- working with the Indiana Department of Environmental Management to secure a comfort letter for a portion of the property and also developing a plan for remediation,
- capping and closure of the impacted portion of the site.
- Worked with the developer to complete a market and feasibility analysis for use in seeking bonds for the construction of the project
- Projected to have a $10 million dollar annual impact on sports tourism and have 80,000 visitors. Project was shelved by a change in administration