Blackwell Park Soccer Complex
Project Information: This long-term project includes 600 space parking spaces, 38 soccer fields, four support buildings for concessions, restrooms, storage and operations. To date the complex has been regraded, seeded and irrigated and the Well House and Maintenance Building have been completed. This project has been coordinated with the Express Soccer Board who has donated over $120,000 to the project.
- Served as owners representative, project manager and landscape architect for both the Columbus Parks Department and at the Redevelopment Commission
- Identified mechanism to fund facility improvements
- The complex has been regraded, seeded and irrigated
- The Well House and Maintenance Building have been completed.
- Taken the project from concept, through neighborhood meetings, Park Board, BCSC, Plan Commission, City Council, code enforcement, Redevelopment Commission.